As a provider of a wide suite of in-home care and support services since 1998, we pride ourselves on delivering flexible and professional care and support to individuals and families in the community wishing to remain at home with dignity, independence, safety and comfort. We are here to help.
Keynote Speaker Sponsor
On behalf of the organising committee, we are delighted to invite you to support the 17th Alzheimer’s Australia Biennial National Dementia Conference in October 2017 in Melbourne Australia.
Partnership and Exhibition Prospectus
Partnership and Exhibition Form
Benefits to partners include
- Attendees will include people with dementia and their families, health and aged care professionals, students, researchers and academics, government agencies, direct service providers and companies involved with products, services and infrastructure that meet the needs of the aged care, community care and disability sectors. If any of these groups are part of your target market, then your presence at this conference is a must!
- Your attendance will provide you with ready access to your target markets in a stimulating yet relaxed environment where you will have the time and space to network and promote your business.
- By supporting the conference you will directly assist professional development, knowledge transfer and research activities within the growing area of dementia.
- You will gain exposure for your business and align your organisation with the national peak body for dementia and its state and territory organisations.
- The conference is the perfect platform to launch new products and services, with the benefit of immediate feedback.
- You will gain valuable knowledge and contacts that can help you to build your business and offer tailored outcomes for your clients in the future.
To confirm your level of involvement or to discuss tailoring a package, please contact
Partnership & Exhibition Manager
ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd
Level 2, 120 Clarendon Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205
Ph: +61 3 9682 0500
Fax: +61 3 9682 0344